- Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity but glory".(Marcus Tulius Cicero)
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY - Cynthia Guerra Attorney is a native Texan, passionately protecting the accused for more than 26 years.
She received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Southern School of Law and has been licensed in the State Bar of Texas since 1991 and in the Southern Federal District since 1994. Since opening her practice, she has defended a variety of cases from murder to DWI.
When choosing a Texas criminal lawyer you want a criminal defense firm for you that invests effort, creativity and determination that is required to achieve the best possible result. The wrong choice of criminal lawyer will inevitably cost you dearly.
The subject matter of criminal law is particularly delicate. For those involved in such a procedure, it is essential to have the help of a professional with not only experience and specific skills, but also the sensitivity necessary for the proper management of all issues underlying such situations. For the attorney, it is also essential to always provide clear and honest information to the assisted person, whose best protection is a precise duty as well as a real "mission" of the criminal defender.
False claims of vast experience or the posting of unverifiable written testimonials or claims of being "the best law firm", can dupe a client into believing they are safe, when in fact they are not. The consequence for most clients is that they realize their mistake as they are being lead from the courtroom to a waiting prison cell.
State Bar of Texas since 1991
Southern District of Texas 1994
American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
State Bar of Texas Criminal Bar Section
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Katy Bar Association
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Texas Southern University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Katy Bar Association
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar  # 08574520
- - Current
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer
Law Office of Cynthia Guerra builds immigration service around the concept of project managing every step of the application process. Within this, Law Office of Cynthia Guerra, works to exacting standards and support you all the way and offer clear, concise and effective advice increasing the likelihood of your visa being granted. We guarantee that only a fully qualified immigration lawyer will take this appointment with you. Should you be unsure we can help to assess your case via telephone on 281 - 579 - 3977 or at email@example.com. We invite you to take your time to explore some of the useful information we have compiled on our website: https://cguerralaw.wixsite.com/hous…/immigration-inmigracion Your will find the different services we offer detailed in the video below. When you decide it is best to speak to one of our team members, you should simply telephone or email us or contact us through our Facebook page pr inquiry box. We believe in the service we provide and the responsibility that we have in assisting our clients in often complex and stressful matters. Our immigration lawyers have over 26 years’ experience in providing immigration advice and services in immigration applications. We guarantee that you will be given the time and respect that your immigration case deserves and that our immigration lawyer will always provide you with advice that is: Honest Effective Clear Our 6 quality promises highlight the commitment we make to you to ensure that we provide a service at a fair price. To book and appointment today contact our Katy (Houston) immigration lawyer on 281 - 579 - 3977 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.