Free Consultation: (833) 526-5197Tap to Call This Lawyer
Crista Marie Haynes

Crista Marie Haynes

Empathetic, Experienced, Educated Services for an Affordable Rate.
  • Family Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Crista is the Managing Partner of The Haynes Law Firm, APLC located in Redlands, CA. The Haynes Law Firm, APLC is a boutique law firm offering clients legal assistance in the areas of Family law, Criminal law, and Juvenile law. Crista prides herself on offering empathetic, educated, and experienced legal services at affordable rates. Crista is a proud member of the Board of Advisors for the University of Laverne, College of Law, where she attended law school, she is a proud member of the Board of Directors of the Social Justice Advocacy Project, she volunteers her time with the San Bernardino County Youth Court and is a member of several bar associations in Southern California including the Western San Bernardino Bar Association, the San Bernardino County Bar Association, Riverside County Bar Association as well as the American Bar Association. Crista graduated from Law School in May 2011 and was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2011.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
    We offer a free one hour consultation in person or over the phone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Written
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
The Haynes Law Firm, APLC
- Current
Bristol & Haynes, APLC
Bristol, Haynes & Associates
University of La Verne College of Law
J.D. (2011) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
California State University - Long Beach
B.S. (2007) | Criminal Justice
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Riverside County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
30 Questions Answered
A: If you would like to supplement your initial filing you will need to submit a supplemental declaration and attach any documentary evidence you would like the court to consider as exhibits. You can use form MC-031, multiple MC-031's put together or submit a supplemental declaration on pleading paper. Please note that you are limited to 10 pages for your declaration but that does not include your attached exhibits. You will want to reference to exhibits in your declaration and identify them and explain why they are relevant. If you have any questions or would like assistance please do not hesitate to contact The Haynes Law Firm, APLC at 1 (833) 526-5197.
Q. Can I send a simplified financial statement to the other party's attorney via email?
A: Unless you have an agreement stating otherwise, such as an agreement to accept things for service via facsimile and/or email you must send the Simplified Financial Statement via US Mail.
Q. What happens once a child is 15 will a judge force a child or once a child is a teen will they start to not force visit?
A: You definitely should file a Request for Order to modify child custody and visitation orders based on detriment to your son. You can show the extreme detriment by showing that while under mother's care he has been sent to juvenile hall and that his behavior is not changing and that his mother is either allowing for it to happen and/or doing nothing to rectify the situation. You can request for you son to be enrolled into therapy and for Mother to take co-parenting classes so that the situation does not get any worse and instead gets better for everyone involved. And even though your son is 15 you can still persuade the judge that him making his own decision has been detrimental for him and therefore the judge needs to step in an intervene. If you have any questions and/or need assistance with you case please do not hesitate to contact me. ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
631 West State Street
Suite B
Redlands, CA 92373
Toll-Free: (833) 526-5197
Fax: (909) 287-3031