Craig NovakReal Property Litigation -Relief from the headache
- Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant, Probate
14 Years of litigation experience handling all varieties of client matters. Craig brings a unique talent set and analytic skills to the practice of law having decades of experience in government and industry. Chosen as one of the best technical sales representatives in the North and South Americas for the Hewlett Packard Company, Craig is comfortable addressing any forum whether in Court, or at negotiations.
Prior to his 8 years with an AV rated law firm in Plano, Craig was the Director of a non-profit specializing legal services for the working poor. Craig was a member of Texas A&M School of Law, Law Review, where he was published in American University law review.
In his off-hours, Craig plays electric bass and has made numerous videos reflecting different music styles.
Craig is a disciple of listening, planning, preparation, and tenacity, and uses this four-element focus as key to successful legal outcomes.
Texas A&M School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2008
The George Washington University
B.A., Liberal Arts/M.P.A. Systems Theory and Cybernetics
ACTIVITIES & AFFILIATIONS
• Life Long Sig, Sigma Chi Fraternity
• Collin & Dallas County Bar Associations
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas State Bar  # 24049949
- Sprigg-Novak Law Firm, PLLC