Craig Kahn Esq
- Business Law, Employment Law, Personal Injury ...
Craig A. Kahn founded Kahn & Associates, L.L.C., a growing consumer law firm dedicated to providing legal counsel to consumers in the fall of 1996. As one of the nation’s leading lemon law firms, Kahn & Associates, L.L.C. has assisted thousands of consumers who purchased defective, new motor vehicles and other products and has grown to include offices in multiple states.
A highly regarded legal professional and managing partner of Kahn & Associates, Mr. Kahn is devoted to consumer advocacy and consumer related issues. He has been featured in newspaper and magazine articles, and radio interviews discussing the merits of the lemon law and educating consumers.
In addition, Mr. Kahn and his Firm played a pivotal role in handling the first Ohio Lemon Law case to reach the Supreme Court of Ohio, Royster v. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (2001), 92 Ohio St.3d 327, case No. 00-1076, which is now being taught in law schools and being used by other attorneys in their cases nationwide.
Mr. Kahn earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colorado State University and his Juris Doctorate and Master of Science in Environmental Law from Vermont Law School. He is an attorney in good standing and was admitted to practice in Ohio in 1994. In 2009, Mr. Kahn was admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association, the Cleveland Bar Association and the Cuyahoga County Bar Association.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ohio State Bar
- Service Required: The Uncensored Truth About Lawyers and The Lemon Law by Craig A. Kahn
- Word Association (1750)
- Kahn & Associates Main Cite