Over 29 years of experience in workers' compensation claims and awards, personal injury, unemployment compensation benefits, wage and hour claims, employment law, severance agreements, employment contracts. .Successful in winning benefits and awards for my clients.
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
I give free consultations in workers' compensation claims and personal injury cases.
I accept contingent fees in workers' compensation claims and personal injury cases.
- 2nd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Connecticut Employment Lawyers Associaion (CELA)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Activities: Executive Committee Workers' Compensation Section-former