Collin Duel is a practicing attorney throughout the state of Oklahoma. He lives in Guthrie, Oklahoma where he was born and raised. Collin served his country as a U.S. Army Ranger for four years before attending Law School at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He uses the leadership skills and experience gained during his military service to continue to serve his local community and the state of Oklahoma.
Collin has handled a wide variety of cases ranging from car accidents to medical malpractice; from misdemeanor to significant felony charges. He is able to handle these cases by giving individualized attention to each and every case. He prepares every case as if it is going to go to trial. This winning attitude is what makes Collin an effective lawyer.
Collin Duel is honored that he has been given the opportunity to represent those that have been injured or accused and protect their legal rights.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33875