I attended law school in Kansas City, Missouri at the University of Missouri Kansas City. While in law school, I participated in numerous litigation based classes and programs where I gained trial experience and knowledge from many of the best attorneys in Kansas City.
During my time in law school, I had the privilege of working as a law clerk for The Honorable Judge Kays who is a Western District Federal Judge. During this time, I learned a great amount of practical legal skills, legal writing skills, and other skills pertaining to the practice of law.
In addition to this, I have experience in White Collar Criminal Defense through my work with Brian Gaddy who is one of the best lawyers in Kansas City. During my time with Brian, I was involved in many cases ranging from complex political crimes to wire fraud and many more.
Currently, I am employed at Allen and Rector P.C. where I am working with some of the best lawyers in Southern Missouri. At Allen & Rector P.C. we are able to handle nearly any problem our clients bring to us. If you have a problem or you need legal advice, do not hesitate to contact me, I would be happy to help!
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Workers' Compensation
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Only on the cases that law permits contingent fees, and only under certain circumstances.
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 71763
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Allen & Rector, P.C.
- - Current
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- Honors: CALI award in State and Local Government Law
- Activities: Numerous trial preparation classes
- Missouri State University
- B.S. (2016) | Criminology
- Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- Excellence in cross-examination of police officers
- Your DUI Pro
- The Missouri Bar # 71763
- The Missouri Bar Association
- - Current
- Clint Allen at Allen & Rector, P.C.