The Law Offices of Christopher W. Kelley is located at 491 Amherst Street, Suite 22, Nashua, New Hampshire. Attorney Kelley has been licensed to practice law in New Hampshire since 1995. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of New Hampshire, and is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Attorney Kelley resides in Nashua with his wife and three children. Education: Juris Doctorate - 1995 - Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- Personal Injury
60 Minute Free Consultations
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Christopher W. Kelley
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- J.D. (1995)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy
- U.S. District Court of New Hampshire
- Bankruptcy Lawyer in New Hampshire Launches New Website for Clients!
- New Hampshire Bankruptcy Lawyer - Chapter 7, 11, 13
- New Hampshire Bankruptcy Blog
- How To Stop a Home Foreclosure in New Hampshire
20 April 2015
- What Do I Need To Bring To a Bankruptcy Appointment in NH?
24 September 2014
- 6 Steps to Build Up Your Credit Score
5 September 2014