Free Consultation: (610) 584-9400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher Sperring

Christopher Sperring

Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice ...
  • Executive Office for Immigration Review, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldSocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury

    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death

  • Workers' Compensation

  • Medical Malpractice

    Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors

  • Business Law

    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes

  • Real Estate Law

    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law

  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Executive Office for Immigration Review
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
Villanova University School of Law
J.D. (2015)
Villanova University School of Law Logo
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
B.A. (2012)
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Montgomery Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Historical Society of Montgomery County
- Current
Activities: Second Vice President
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Christopher Sperring's Website Profile
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC Website
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered

Q. I'm looking for a lawyer to drawn up documentation to add a name to a deed. Father and Daughter in Altoona, PA
A: This sounds simple but isn't always. If there is a mortgage currently on the property, then you have two options: 1) notify the bank/lender that you are seeking to add someone to the deed and go through the bank/lender's process for that (if allowed) or 2) refinance. I typically recommend refinancing if there is a current mortgage on the property, especially in this climate of low interest rates. It is quick and you save money in attorneys' fees.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Warren McGraw & Knowles LLC
920 Lenmar Dr
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Telephone: (610) 584-9400
Fax: (610) 584-9783