Attorney Christopher P. Welsh has worked on both sides of the law as a defense attorney representing insurance companies and a personal injury lawyer for private practices. His only focus now is to help personal injury clients get the financial compensation and peace of mind they deserve. He understands the opposition we face and knows how to win a lawsuit against major corporations and insurance agencies.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Nebraska State Bar # 22279
- Omaha Personal Injury Lawyer
- Omaha Car Accident Lawyer
- Omaha Personal Injury Blog
- The Occurrence of Herniated Discs After a Car Accident
25 June 2019
- How to Handle Speaking to the Police at a Car Accident Scene
18 June 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Fun in Omaha 2019 Edition
11 June 2019
- What to Do After Experiencing the Sudden Death of a Loved One
4 June 2019
- When is a Nursing Home Patient at Risk for Developing Pressure Sores?
28 May 2019
- How Dangerous is Long-Term Exposure to Roundup Weed Killer?
21 May 2019
- Omaha Will Soon Have Electric Rental Scooters
14 May 2019
- How Do Serious Concussions Happen?
7 May 2019
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Mediation?
30 April 2019