Attorney Christopher M. Glinski is an aggressive and experienced Racine criminal defense, divorce, and child custody lawyer. He has dedicated his career to aggressively defending the rights of his clients and getting his clients great results. He also handles traffic tickets.
Attorney Glinski has consistently been rated one of the top lawyers in Wisconsin. He was recently recognized as one of the "Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40" in Wisconsin and nationally recognized as one of the "Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers." He works in Racine and Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Call (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
First consultation free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Glinski Law Office
- - Current
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1068922
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Glinski Law Office website
- Glinski Law Office Blog
- Milwaukee Speeding Ticket Lawyer: 3 Tips to Know
20 October 2020
- Racine OWI Attorney: We Can Help
30 September 2020
- Five Things You Should Know about Drug Possession Penalties in Wisconsin
6 March 2019