Free Consultation: (360) 694-1097Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher D Ramsay

Christopher D Ramsay

Experienced, Professional and Effective
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Christopher D. Ramsay effectively represents and defends the criminally accused. In addition to being a highly experienced criminal defense attorney, he has served as an adjunct professor at Washington State University Vancouver, lecturing on the topic of criminal procedure and criminal law. From 1990 to 2003, Christopher D. Ramsay worked as criminal prosecutor in Denver Colorado.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
    DUI & DWI
    Juvenile Law
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Education Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Sex Crimes
  • Free Consultation
    I offer a no cost initial consultation in most cases.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees in most cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Criminal Defense Attorney
Christopher D. Ramsay Attorney PLLC
- Current
Associate Attorney
Morse & Bratt PLLC, Vancouver WA
Criminal Defense Attorney
Associate City Attorney
Denver City Attorney's office
Prosecuted criminal cases for the City and County of Denver Colorado
Law Clerk
Denver District Court
Provded legal research and writing. Performed various clarical duties. Served as courtroom bailiff.
Rule 9 Intern
Whitman County Washington Prosecuting Attorney's Office
Worked as an Intern during my last year of Law School. Prosecuted misdemeanor criminal matters and provided legal research and writing.
University of Idaho College of Law
J.D. (1988) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Colorado State University
B.A. (1984) | Political Science
Colorado State University Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. I was convicted of DUI in NH 8 yrs ago, but have relocated to WA. What must I do to reinstate my driving privileges?
A: I would contact the Washington DOL and see if you may apply for your license here, and what conditions must be met in order to do so. Try calling them at (360) 902-3669
View More Answers
Contact & Map
On the Corner of 11th and Washington in Vancouver
112 W. 11th Street
Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
Telephone: (360) 694-1097
Cell: (360) 521-3344
Fax: (360) 695-5800