Growing up in Central Florida, Mr. Bailey decided to stay local when pursuing a higher education. Attending the University of Central Florida, Mr. Bailey obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice in 2012. While completing this degree and afterwards, Mr. Bailey worked for a large firm handling Bankruptcy cases for those who had fallen on hard times, especially those caused by the mortgage crisis. Mr. Bailey was inspired to go to law school by the work and dedication of the attorneys he worked with for years. Mr. Bailey obtained his Juris Doctorate in December 2016.
Mr. Bailey focuses his legal career in Criminal Defense and Bankruptcy law, putting in place years of experience and education.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free phone consultation and free in-person scheduled consultation upon availability and request.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency cases are on a case by case basis depending on the area of law and the specific case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans are an option within our firm. We are here to help however we can and will work with you every step of the way!
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- Activities: Trial Team Advocate
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. | Criminal Justice
- Certificate in Criminal Profiling earned at UCF
- The Florida Bar  # 1000956
- St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
- - Current
- Hensel, Bailey & Harris, P.A.
- Q. My girlfriend needs a criminal attorney but is indigent
- A: When someone feels that they cannot afford a private criminal defense attorney, it is suggested that they complete the indigent form within the local Court, in an effort to have the Public Defender appointed to the case.
- Q. On SSI disability making $690.00 a month need help with bankruptcy. What can I expect to pay for help with this?
- A: That really depends on the area in Florida that you are located and the complexity of the rest of your case. In Orlando, a typical Bankruptcy can run approximately $1,500 for a single filer. Hiring an attorney is a very important decision and should not be taken lightly. Answering of this question does not establish a client-attorney relationship and provides no obligation or relationship between the parties.