Christophe FaucheuxThe Law Office of Chris Faucheux
- Personal Injury, Maritime Law, Products Liability
Christophe L. Faucheux launched “The Law Office of Chris Faucheux” in 2018 after working with his father, Robert “Bobby” Faucheux, for several years.
Chris is committed to helping those who were wrongfully injured recover and receive just compensation. Chris represents clients who were seriously injured in accidents. Over the course of his career, Chris has helped his clients recover millions of dollars in a variety of personal injury matters. Chris is admitted to practice law in all Louisiana State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, and the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Chris attended both St. Charles Catholic High School in LaPlace, LA, and Lutcher High School in Lutcher, LA. Chris graduated honors Cum Laude from Loyola University New Orleans, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice. Chris received his Juris Doctorate in 2012 from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Chris deeply cares about his community. He volunteered to represent clients for the Access to Justice Clinic at Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He has also volunteered as a lawyer in DCFS cases for the 40th Judicial District Court. His love for people and his community is part of why he practices personal injury law.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Maritime Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- ID Number: 36452
- 5th Circuit
- ID Number: 36452
- English: Spoken, Written
- President, CEO, Attorney
- The Law Office of Chris Faucheux
- - Current
- Chris Faucheux is the president, CEO, and owner of The Law Office of Chris Faucheux. Chris serves clients throughout the State of Louisiana.
- Faucheux Law Firm
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Deans List
- Loyola University New Orleans
- B.S. (2006)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Lousiana State Bar Association