Though she has worked in many areas of law, Christine’s true passion is helping injured and disabled people. At the Deuterman Law Group, Christine handles Social Security Disability cases. Her compassionate nature combined with her legal knowledge makes this a perfect fit for Christine.
Christine graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2007 with a degree in political science and a second major in English. Throughout college, she worked in the legal field as an office assistant at several firms.
Hoping to confirm the law was her true calling, she worked for two years as a legal assistant and office manager at Poisson, Poisson & Bower in her hometown of Wilmington. There she assisted on many different types of cases – workers’ compensation, estate law, criminal defense, personal injury, family law, traffic cases and civil litigation.
She enrolled at the UNC School of Law in 2009 and earned her juris doctor in 2012. She was admitted to the N.C. State Bar later the same year.
While in law school, Christine was active in the Student Bar Association, Carolina Law Ambassadors, the Hispanic Latino Law Student Association, Women in Law and the Hispanic Latino Legal Issues Division of the N.C. Advocates for Justice.
She spent her summers working as a research assistant for a UNC professor, and also working for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Office of Counsel as a legal intern. She later earned a position as an American Bar Association and N.C. Bar Association Fellow in Environmental Law and was able to continue her work on a number of environmental issues, including enforcement of the Clean Water Act, with the Corps of Engineers.
Christine is of Colombian descent, and she would like to improve her knowledge of conversational Spanish so she can communicate directly with Spanish-speaking clients.
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Associate Attorney
- Deuterman Law Group
- - Current
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- North Carolina State Bar # 44987
- Deuterman Law Group
- Veterans Deserve More Than Thanks
11 November 2019
- Help for veterans exposed to toxic chemicals on Okinawa
5 November 2019
- Attorney Daniel Donovan Earns Membership in Million Dollar Advocates Forum
24 October 2019
- Vet Your Records: Free Legal Clinic for Veterans
21 October 2019
- Attorney Michele Cybulski earns place in prestigious Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums
18 October 2019
- VA Changes Process for Handling Appeals for Disability Benefits
26 June 2019
- Actress Shares MS Diagnosis and Brings Awareness to Disabling Condition
20 June 2019
- Military Vets Who Used Defective Ear Plugs May be Able to Sue 3M for Hearing Loss
24 April 2019
- Driverless cars: What do they mean for insurance rates and accident liability?
5 April 2019