(901) 756-7878Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christina M. BurdetteWhat's the first thing you need if you're losing your spouse? A good lawyer.
- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- German: Spoken, Written
Attorney Services - Memphis / Western Tennessee
A brief description of the services we offer at Burdette LawResponding to a divorce complaint and why you may want to file a counter complaint.
Responding to a divorce complaint.The divorce process in Tennessee.
The divorce process in Tennessee See our website at http://theburdettelawfirm.com/ but please read our disclaimer page, at http://theburdettelawfirm.com/disclaimer.php 9056 Stone Walk Pl #201 Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 756-7878 The Burdette Law Firm was founded in 1998 as a General Practice law firm in Memphis / Germantown, TN. The law firm concentrates in Divorce Law, Estate Law, Family Law and Tax Law.We moved out of courtrooms and into Zoom rooms
The conferencing revolution in the practice of law since the pandemic shutdown. The ways we practice law now.
Contact & Map