Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Univ of California Riverside
- Undergraduate Degree
- McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 195378
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
7 Questions Answered
- Q. If a motorcycle lane splitting me on the left collides with me when making a left turn in a parking lot who is at fault?
- A: The answer is fact-specific and it is unclear to me how the incident occurred. Generally speaking, it is negligent to operate your vehicle in an unsafe manner so if you are making a turn when it is unsafe to do so, you may be found to be at-fault. If the other driver is making a claim against you, you should tender it to your insurance company.
- Q. Car hit while legally parked - can't get police report. Can't get car fixed.
- A: You may want to contact the district attorney’s office, see if anyone has been charged and if a prosecutor has been assigned. Their liaison should be able to tell you if there is a victim witness assistance fund from which you can make claim. They may also be able to tell you how to get a copy of the police report while the case remains active.
- Q. Can I close my work injury lawsuit at anything if I wish not to proceed?? Can a settlement be set at a Deposition
- A: I don’t believe you are required to litigate anything, however you should discuss with your worker’s compensation attorney the consequences of not proceeding. If you are considering a settlement, that is also something to discuss with your attorney as it may affect your right to future benefits such as medical care.
Contact & Map