I have been a trial lawyer since graduation from law school. I find the practice of law exciting. It is my calling. I have learned so much about so many different types of businesses and the manner in which business disputes arise. I have also experienced with my clients the devastation that come from personal injuries and challenges that they face which cause them to become involved in the legal system. All of those experiences have given me a strong and I believe unique set of skills in helping people find solutions to their problems. The largest corporate client and an individual client may present different types of problems in need of solution but all problems involve people and understanding people and how they act and interact is critical in all cases, big and small.
When I am away from work, I play the guitar and sing. I work in community theatre as an actor and singer. I volunteer in a variety of settings. Each of these experiences help to keep me grounded and focused. They also provide me with insight into the way a wide variety of people think and act which is critical in both choosing juries and presenting materials to juries.
The critical element in all problem solving is listening before acting. That is how I help clients to look at their legal problems and choose the path toward solutions.
- Business Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
One hour free consultation to new clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
On legal malpractice and personal injury claims.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates depend upon matters. Range is $300 to $450.
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Founder and Attorney
- Treblaw, LLC
- - Current
- Weiss Berzowski Brady LLP
- Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP
- Associate then Partner
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: National Moot Court Team
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1981) | Broadcast Journalism
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1001105
- Firm Website
- Treblaw, LLC Blog
- Image Description: Chris Trebatoski speaking at the Clio Cloud...
3 October 2017
- Transformation Based Upon
2 October 2017
before Litigation – It works with the...
18 September 2017
in Mediation – Choose an Effective...
14 September 2017
- July 4, 1776: “We hold these truths to
be self-evident” Today’s...
7 July 2017
- Adapt to Technology Without Loss of Uniqueness
31 March 2017
- Trials as Performances: Is your lawyer up to the task?
31 March 2017
- IN 2017, DON’T GET STUCK IN
ROUNDABOUTS I was...
30 December 2016
- FINDING RAINBOWS AMID CHAOSThe Rainbow Bridge spanning
28 November 2016
- Treblaw, LLC Mediation Blog
- Treblaw, LLC Video Blog