Free Consultation: (800) 636-0808Tap to Call This Lawyer
Chase T Wilson

Chase T Wilson

Law Offiice of William W. Hurst, LLC
  • Personal Injury
  • Indiana
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearchSocial Media

Chase has dedicated his entire practice to helping injured accident victims get the compensation they deserve. He handles car accident, semi-truck accident, motorcycle accident, and wrongful death claims. Chase is a young attorney who zealously advocates for his clients. Chase grew up in southeastern Indiana where he attended East Central High School near Lawrenceburg, IN. After high school he attended Indiana State University where he earned his bachelors of science in Legal Studies in 2013. Upon graduation form Indiana State Chase pursued a law degree and graduated from the Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May of 2016. During his time in law school he clerked for the Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC and he was hired as an attorney upon admittance to the BAR in October of 2016.

Practice Area
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    1/3 (33%)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Law Offiice of William W. Hurst, LLC
- Current
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
J.D. (2016) | Law
Honors: Order of the Barristers, Corporate & Commercial Law Certificate
Activities: Moot Court
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Logo
Indiana State University
B.S. (2013) | Legal Studies
Honors: Cum Laude
Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
Indiana State University Logo
Top Contributor
Order of the Barrister
Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
C.S. Ober Endowed Scholarship
Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Professional Associations
Indiana State Bar # 34258-49
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Indiana Law Blog
Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC
Speaking Engagements
Corporate and Commercial Law
Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Legal Answers
58 Questions Answered

Q. I have no trespassing signs on all 4 sides of my house. If my dog bites a civillan while tresspassing am i liable?
A: It's possible. Your best bet is to report this to your Home Owner's Insurance and let them take care of it.
Q. What can I do if my mom hits me or assaults me while she is drunk, she kicked me out of the house and Im missing school.
A: Call the police and/or the Department of Child Services immediately.
Q. I'm trying to find a Mr. Mark E. Harbin. He took a case involving my now wife Niki Davis in a shooting incident 2014.
A: Call the Indiana Bar Association. They should be able to track Mr. Harbin down for you.
Q. Can I sue?
A: No, because there was no physical harm done. You should, however, report her to management. That's absolutely unacceptable behavior.
Q. My 3 year old son fell into a firepit in april of 2017. He still receives medical care. Is it to late to file a claim
A: The statute of limitations in Indiana for minors is 2 years after they turn 18, so you have plenty of time to file a claim. That being said, contact a local personal injury attorney immediately as the sooner you contact them the better they'll be able to help.
Q. Is it malpractice if surgeon had open wound while doing surgery?
A: I'm not sure if this would be considered medical malpractice or not. Your best bet would be to call the Indiana Bar Association and get a referral to a med-mal lawyer.
Q. What happens if I was hurt in a fight?
A: If you want to file charges you should contact the police. If you'd like to pursue a claim for your injuries you'll need to contact a personal injury lawyers ASAP because there may be a tort claims notice necessary which has to be filed within 180 days of the incident.
Q. My x beat me up badly in 2012. I just got diagnosed with permanent rib displacement caused by injury. What can I do?
A: The statute of limitations in Indiana is 2 years. Unfortunately, it's too late for you to file a claim.
Q. Can I sue the state for renewing the license of an older person who hit me - they shouldn't have been driving.
A: You can sue them, but the chances of that suit being successful are quite low given the immunity granted to government entities in Indiana. You'll also have the Indiana Tort Claims Notice to deal with. The best route is to pursue an insurance claim and possible a lawsuit against the at-fault driver.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC
50 S. Meridian St.
Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Toll-Free: (800) 636-0808
Telephone: (317) 636-0808
Fax: (317) 633-7680