Free Consultation: (919) 348-9211Tap to Call This Lawyer
Charles Evan Lohr

Charles Evan Lohr

Estate Attorney
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
  • North Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Evan Lohr is an attorney in Raleigh, NC. He focuses his practice on estate and trust litigation. He has also represented hundreds of clients in estate planning, probate administration, and guardianship matters. Evan graduated with a B.A. in political science from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2006 and received his law degree from the University of Tennessee. He is a past editor of The Administrative Lawyer, a publication of the North Carolina Bar Association. A Raleigh native, Evan is a graduate of Sanderson High School and is past president of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.

Practice Areas
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Elder Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Will, Trust, and Estate Litigation
  • Eminent Domain
  • Real Estate Litigation
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    The availability of contingency fees depends on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Editor, the Administrative Lawyer newsletter
North Carolina Bar Association
University of Tennessee College of Law
Honors: Harold C. Warner Centurion Scholarship, John F. Schrankel Scholarship, University of Tennessee College of Law Scholarship
University of Tennessee College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Wake County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
North Carolina Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
The Administrative Lawyer
North Carolina Bar Association
A Year of Recognition: An Interview with Senior Administrative Law Judge Fred G. Morrison, Jr.
North Carolina Bar Association, Administrative Lawyer newsletter
Websites & Blogs
Lohr Law Firm
North Carolina Trusts and Estates Law
Legal Answers
47 Questions Answered
Q. My father is getting married again. He does not want to change his will he wants it to stay the same.
A: They will both have to sign a pre-nuptial agreement. That is the only way to get her to waive her rights to the spouse allowance and elective share.
Q. My sister died 2/19/21. Her husband died 1/11/21. Both had wills. My sisters will left all to husband.
A: Her parents, if living, then siblings. Contact me at 919-348-9211 if I can help. Evan Lohr
Q. My mother died without a will (North Carolina). Father died prior. How do siblings divide the property, need probate?
A: You will need to initiate an estate administration to pass title. Feel free to let me know if I can help. Evan Lohr
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lohr and Lohr PLLC
1122 Oberlin Road
Raleigh, NC 27605
Telephone: (919) 348-9211
Fax: (919) 930-8728