Mr. Chang Liu, a seasoned and passionate attorney licensed in the State of New York and New Jersey, is dedicated to provide outstanding legal services to his clients, both in the U.S. and in China. He has extensive experience in corporate, immigration and employment law practice, and has trial experience in domestic relations, such as contested divorce, international child custody dispute and domestic violence.
Mr. Liu obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B.) from Beijing Foreign Studies University School of Law and Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. Yes, he is a buckeye!
Mr. Liu considers his clients' confidence and needs as top priority.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken, Written
- Ohio State University - Columbus