Chad Tengler is a reputable workers’ compensation attorney at The Advocates law firm in Salt Lake City. Chad has considerable experience with workers compensation law and civil litigation. A native to the city, his practice primarily focuses on workers who have been injured while on the job at construction sites, warehouses or in company vehicles. Chad has built an honorable reputation over the years for being a fearless attorney who never tires of obtaining justice for his clients and for their families.
Chad first began practicing law in 2016 when he received his Juris Doctorate law degree from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law. Throughout law school, he did a judicial internship with Justice Himonas at the Utah State Supreme Court. Before law school, Chad obtained a bachelor’s degree in Economics at the University of Utah.
Chad admits that being a workers’ compensation lawyer hits home for him. He can relate with his clients all too well, coming from a blue-collar background. Chad understands the dangers of labor-intensive work. He built and remodeled houses before enrolling in law school. Now Chad serves as an Advocate for his clients and makes sure they get what they are owed under the law.
When he’s not representing injured workers, Chad is a committed Utah sports enthusiast. He enjoys spending time with his wife and dogs as much as he loves the great outdoors.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Utah State Bar
- ID Number: 16172
- English: Spoken, Written
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law and Constitutional Studies
- Utah State Bar # 16172
- The Advocates Utah
- The Top 10 Best Ways to Prevent a Coronavirus Infection in Utah
11 March 2020
- The Most Dangerous Roads in Connecticut
10 February 2020
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Utah?
30 January 2020
- Utah Truck Driver Charged in Fatal DUI Crash
8 January 2020
- The 5 Most Dangerous Roads in Massachusetts
18 December 2019
- Pregnant Woman Air Lifted After Head-On Crash
10 December 2019
- The 4 Most Dangerous Roads in Vermont
27 November 2019
- PRESS RELEASE
19 November 2019
- Young Boy Killed at Salt Lake City Intersection
18 November 2019