Chad Stavley is a personal injury trial lawyer based in Portland, Oregon. He accepts cases throughout Oregon and Washington. He accepts serious injury cases involving motor vehicles, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian injuries, bicycle accidents, LYFT/UBER accidents, and trucking accidents. He also handles medical malpractice cases and cases involving denied medical care in jails or inadequate medical care given to inmates in local jails and prisons.
He also handles cases where people are injured in dog attacks and where people are hurt in on-the-job incidents.
Chad has recovered millions of dollars for his clients, including:
- $3.55 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $1.5 Million - Motorcycle Crash
- $1.19 Million - Pedestrian Injury
- $1 Million - Motorcycle Crash
- Numerous six and seven-figure confidential settlements
- $950,000 - Worksite Injury
- $900,00 - Medical Malpractice
- $785,000 - Car Crash
- Confidential settlement in rideshare case
- $525,000 - Car Crash Settlement
- $505,000 - Motorcycle Crash
- $450,000 - Motorcycle Crash
- $406,000 - Trucking Crash
- $404,044.75 - Dog Bite Jury Verdict
- $400,000 - Settlement against Portland Police for Car Crash
- $400,000 - Car crash
- $384,213.89 - Bicycle crash jury verdict
- $380,000 - Underinsured Motorist
- $375,000 - Motorcycle crash
- Numerous other six-figure settlements and verdicts
Chad has extensive courtroom experience, including more than 100 trials. He is dedicated to ensuring clients are treated fairly by the system and fully compensated for their injuries. Achieving these goals requires a lawyer with experience in trial.
Chad's trial results have exceeded offers by a five-to-one ratio.
Chad is AV Preeminent peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell - the highest rating in ethics and ability.
Chad has over 80 Five Star client reviews on Google.
Call Chad at 503-546-8812 for a free consultation.