Chad PiotrowskiPiotrowski Law
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law
Chad Piotrowski – the former dogged Assistant State Attorney for Miami-Dade – opened his private practice: Piotrowski Law, currently located in downtown Miami, Florida in 2010. With an extensive and storied background in prosecuting some of the toughest cases in the criminal circuit court, Piotrowski’s venture revolutionized the methods employed for tactical client representation.
Chad began his legal career in Wilmington, Delaware by obtaining his J.D. from Widener University School of Law. Criminal defense came naturally, as evidenced by the Certificate of Achievement he was awarded for academic excellence in an advanced Criminal Procedure course.
Piotrowski’s nonpareil desire for excellence has driven him to unearth all degrees of the judicial system, sequentially establishing himself as a guardian of the community. Piotrowski began his studied understanding of the courtroom at the Narcotics Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office by witnessing the inner workings of litigation firsthand. Piotrowski sharpened his research and legal writing during his Federal Clerkships with the Honorable Jacob P. Hart and the Honorable Linda K. Caracappa in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and later working in the very active Juvenile and Appellate divisions of the Lehigh County District Attorney’s Office, Piotrowski protected the residents of Pennsylvania while simultaneously learning every detail and intricacy of the tremendously complex legal apparatus.
As a member of both the National and Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers as well as an affiliation with the Dade County Bar Association, Miami Beach Bar Association, American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, and the National Committee for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) Legal Committee Piotrowski yields an unparalleled level of representation for the sole benefit of his clientele.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 33507
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Piotrowski Law
- - Current
- Criminal Defense Practice
- Assistant State Attorney
- MIAMI-DADE OFFICE OF THE STATE ATTORNEY, 11th JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
- Widener University School of Law
- Activities: Criminal Defense Clinic
- Saint Joseph's University
- Bachelor's Degree | Criminal Justice/Political Science
- Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- The Florida Bar  # 0033507
- Certificate of Achievement in Criminal Procedure
- Widener Univeristy School of Law
- Law Firm Website
- Piotrowski Law
- What Are Some Defenses Against Tax Evasion Charges?
March 5, 2023
- Are Police Allowed to Use Chokeholds in Miami-Dade?
February 4, 2023
- What is the Castle Doctrine and How Does it Apply in Fort Lauderdale?
January 7, 2023