Chad Lee is a former prosecutor and an experienced defense attorney who knows criminal law from both sides of the courtroom. He knows what prosecutors are thinking, and uses his perspective to build strong and effective defenses for his clients.
Over the course of his career, Chad has handled numerous trials as a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. Experience has taught him that no two cases are identical, even when the charges are the same.
To talk with Chad about the charges you or someone you care about faces, call him now. Consultations are free and confidential.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lee and Wood, LP
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- voted among the Top Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Fort Worth Magazine
- 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- Texas State Bar  # 24039014
- - Current
- Business Protection: The Importance of Contracts
- Feed Lot Magazine
- Laws, Leasing and Liability, TSCRA Ranching 101