Chad represents employees in all manner of employee rights litigation including disability discrimination, age discrimination, religious discrimination, sex discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, sexual harassment, medical leave violations, and failure to accommodate claims. He has both first chaired and second chaired employee rights cases to successful verdicts. Chad is listed in U.S. News "Best Lawyers in America"© directory (Employment Law - Individuals), the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide in the legal profession.
After graduating from the University of Colorado School of Law, Chad worked for the National Organization for Women (“NOW”) National Judicial Education Program which educates the judiciary with regard to victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. Chad worked for three years as a staff attorney for the Maine Disability Rights Center where he focused on disability discrimination in employment, public accommodation, and education and has worked for the Employee Rights Group for the past ten years. Chad is a member of the firm.
Chad is the President of the Board of Directors for Disability Rights Maine, Maine’s federally funded Protection and Advocacy Agency.
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Peter Thompson & Associates
- University of Colorado Law School
- Luther College
- B.A. | Philosophy/Political Science
- Maine State Bar # 009489
- Chad Hansen's Website Profile
- Maine Employee Rights Group Website
- New Hampshire Employee Rights Group Website
- Allan Townsend's New Hampshire Employee Rights Group Website Profile
- New Hampshire Injury Lawyer Blog
- New Hampshire Trucking Crash Investigation Reveals Inherent Safety Issues
21 August 2019
- Can a New Hampshire Car Accident Victim Recover for Injuries if They Were Not Wearing Their Seat Belt?
14 August 2019
- New Hampshire Car Accident Victims Increase Their Chance of Recovery By Conducting a Thorough Investigation
6 August 2019
- New Hampshire Court Discusses Restaurant’s Liability Following Case of Food Poisoning in Product Liability Case
26 July 2019
- Court Rejects Plaintiff’s New Hampshire Personal Injury Case Following Horseback Riding Accident
19 July 2019
- New Hampshire Court Discusses Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Recent Motorcycle Accident Case
12 July 2019
- How Do New Hampshire Courts Divide Liability in Cases Involving Multiple Defendants?
5 July 2019
- Seven Killed in Tragic New Hampshire Multi-Vehicle Motorcycle Accident
26 June 2019
- New Hampshire Scooter Accidents on the Minds of Lawmakers
19 June 2019