Catherine AnglinEnvironmental lawyer = toxic torts, products liability & construction law
- Environmental Law, Products Liability, Energy, Oil & Gas Law ...
Catherine W. Anglin focuses her civil litigation practice on complex business litigation matters, including toxic tort and products liability litigation, environmental law, health & safety, and construction law. In all her legal work, she is buttressed by the 13-year career she enjoyed as an environmental consultant prior to practicing law.
Catherine particularly enjoys working with experts to bolster the industrial hygiene, occupational health, medical, and technical aspects of complex cases. She also has an in-depth understanding of the asbestos bankruptcy trust system which she leverages to benefit her asbestos defense clients.
Catherine has experience in a full range of environmental law matters, including Brownfields projects, toxic tort litigation, and cases involving sinkholes, mold, and landfills. Similarly, she has experience related to the full suite of potential contaminants – from coal combustion residues (“CCRs”), per- and polyfluoroalkyl substance (“PFAS”), volatile organic compounds (“VOCs”), semi-volatile organic compounds (“SVOCs”), metals, and nitroaromatics. Catherine assists clients with Brownfields projects under the Brownfield Voluntary Cleanup Oversight and Assistance Program (“VOAP”) of the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (“TDEC”) to effectively address contaminated property so that it can be developed and further utilized. Her work involves navigating CERCLA, RCRA, the CWA, the CAA, and Tennessee State regulations.
- Environmental Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 028120
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 028120
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Co-Chair - Environmental Law Section
- East Tennessee Lawyers Association of Women (ETLAW)
- Past President
- American Bar Association - Section of Environment, Energy & Resources
- Year In Review Vice Chair- Waste and Resource Recovery Committee