Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Probate
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1010367
- English: Spoken, Written
- Estate Planning & Elder Law Center of Brevard
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Graduated among the top 10% of her class. Ms. Petersen chose to attend Stetson for its Elder Law Concentration Program.
- Stetson University
- MBA (2018)
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- B.S. (2014)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Management, graduating cum laude, from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014.
- Honors: cum laude
- Melvyn Trute, P.A. Trust Award
- Melvyn Trute, P.A.
- Recipient of the Melvyn Trute, P.A. Trust Award, which is provided to one law student each year who has shown excellence in the area of trusts and estates both inside and outside of the classroom.
- The Florida Bar  # 1010367
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Brevard County Bar Association
- National Alliance of Attorneys for Alzheimer’s Planning (N3AP)
- Founding Member
- Monthly Seminars , 8085 Spyglass Hill Road, Viera, FL 32940
- Certificate of Achievement
- Florida Non-Professional Guardian- Adult
2 Questions Answered
- Q. I want to open probate on a will, the decedent passed away in 2012. The will was NEVER recorded & probate NEVER opened.
- A: Good morning, Thank you for reaching out to our office. At your convenience, please contact us at (321)729-0087 to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your questions further.
- Q. I have been taking care of my elder parents, my father passed, my mom is in long term, i live in their home
- A: Good afternoon, Thank you for reaching out to our office. At your convenience, please contact us at (321)729-0087 to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your question further.
Contact & Map