Carrying on a family tradition, Carolyn Friedman Frank has followed in her father's footsteps. Carolyn is partner in Friedman, Rodman & Frank that has roots in the Miami Beach firm of Harvey D. Friedman, P. A., the firm started by her father in 1976.
Her work in personal injury includes, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, products liability and nursing home negligence.
Carolyn Friedman Frank was admitted to the Florida State Bar in 1996, after earning her Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami. She did her undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree.
Carolyn is married to an attorney who serves as labor law counsel for an international company.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania
- Florida State Bar # 91138
- - Current
- Carolyn Friedman Frank's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- The Effect of Building Code Violations in Florida Premises Liability Claims
17 October 2019
- Negligent Entrustment Claims in Florida Personal Injury Cases
14 October 2019
- The Collateral Source Rule in Florida
10 October 2019
- Florida Workplace Slip and Fall Accidents
7 October 2019
- Establishing Liability Following Accidents on Florida Public Property
27 September 2019
- What Is an Intervening Cause in a Florida Premises Liability Lawsuit?
25 September 2019
- Arbitration in Florida Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
24 September 2019
- Florida Appeals Court Compels Arbitration Between Nursing Home and Plaintiff
19 September 2019
- Judgment in Recent Nursing Home Case Relates to Florida Elder Abuse Claims
16 September 2019