(216) 417-1865Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carol Beth Adelstein Esq
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attended Cleveland Marshal College of Law; received Juris Doctorate Degree in 1988.
Co-Recipient of Hugo Black Moot Court Oral Advocacy Award.
29 years of experience in Domestic Relations; Family Law; including divorce, dissolution, child custody and visitation issues, child and spousal support.
I practice in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- Honors: Moot Court Hugo Black award for oral advocacy
- Ohio State Bar
Contact & Map