Carah K. Kiley
- Estate Planning, Probate
- Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Carah Kiley is an estate planning and probate attorney with KLG Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys. Carah works with both individuals and families throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire to create and implement estate plans to meet their specific goals and needs to help secure the financial futures of their families and legacies.
Carah began her legal career with a New Hampshire title company and law firm, and has handled thousands of real estate transactions throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Through her work in these transactions including legal document preparation, complex title defect resolution and review of trust documents, she developed a keen eye for detail and realized the importance of having a proper and current estate plan in place.
She joined award-winning Thomas Kiley, Sr., at KLG Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys to be able to combine her legal and real estate knowledge and provide specialized, reliable and client service oriented estate planning.
Carah received her Juris Doctorate from the Massachusetts School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of New Hampshire. She is licensed to practice in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Complimentary 30-minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Accurate Title Company
- Marcus Street Settlment Group
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- University of New Hampshire
- B.A. (2001) | Communications
- New Hampshire Bar Association  # 18635
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- KLG Estate Planning