(612) 444-5555Tap to Call This Lawyer
Camry M. FieldersStone Arch Law Office, PLLC
- Estate Planning, Probate
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 0401437
- Stone Arch Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- Volunteer Attorney
- Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Dougherty, Molenda, Solfest, Hills & Bauer P.A.
- Assisted clients by drafting Last Will and Testaments, Revocable Trusts, Health Care Directives, Power of Attorneys, and Amendments to Trusts. Assisted clients with administration of trusts and probates. Assisted clients with guardianships/conservatorships. Represented clients in Conciliation Court and Probate Court. Conducted legal research and analysis.
- Law Clerk
- Brandt Criminal Defense
- Drafted memorandums in support of motions to suppress; drafted plea petitions and proposed orders; and drafted letters, including file closing letters and letters to the prosecutor. Took witness statements. Prepared exhibits for court proceedings. Completed discovery reviews. Conducted legal research and analysis.
- Intern, Legal Assistance, Law Clerk
- Law Office of Daniel A.M. Slade, L.L.C.
- During these various roles, I drafted a variety of motions for criminal cases, subpoenas, complaints for small claims, collection letters, statement of liens, and failure to pay rent complaints. Assisted in preparation of Court. Assisted in the opening and closing of regular and small estates in the Orphan’s Court for St. Mary’s and Calvert County, Maryland, including the drafting of petitions, list of interested persons, information reports, inventory, and administration accounts. Drafted Last Will and Testaments, Codicils to Last Will and Testaments, Advanced Health Care Directive, and Financial Power of Attorneys. E-filed legal documents in MDEC - Maryland Electronic Courts. Assisted with administrative duties.
- Rule 19 Student Attorney
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Criminal Practice Clinic
- Prosecuted criminal and traffic cases in the District Court for Howard County, Maryland under the supervision of a Howard County Assistant State’s Attorney. Two cases (a criminal and a traffic) I handled went to trial, allowing me to perform direct examination of a witness, enter evidence, and give a closing argument.
- Judicial Extern
- District Cour of Howard County, Maryland
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Pamila J. Brown. Observed court proceedings. Drafted legal memorandums. Conducted legal research and analysis.
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Women's Bar Association and Latin American Law Student Association
- St. Mary's College of Maryland
- B.A. | Political Science and Public Policy
- Thesis: Small Body, Big Sentence: The Life of a Juvenile Transfer
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Pi Sigma Alpha Public Policy Award - 2015 Recipient
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0401437
Contact & Map