Cameron WatsonSpicer Rudstrom, PLLC
- Business Law, Employment Law, Products Liability ...
Cameron M. Watson is an associate in Spicer Rudstrom’s Memphis office, where he practices law in business and corporate law, employment law, products liability, intellectual property litigation, and premises liability.
Cameron works to protect the goodwill of businesses and their intellectual property rights with a focus on trade secret, trademark, patent, and copyright infringement litigation. His efforts begin from the ground up with particular emphasis on preemptive protections including non-disclosure agreements, non-compete clauses, and licensing agreements. As for employment law, Cameron works hard to advise his clients of the best practices to protect against state and federal claims of discrimination or denial of benefits.
A graduate of the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis, Cameron has honed his skills in research, as well as drafting briefs, opinions, and orders. While in law school, he was on the senior editorial board as Business Editor for the University of Memphis Law Review; a two-term parliamentarian for the Black Law Student Association; a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity; and a member of the Public Action Law Society. He was a Cecil C. Humphreys Law Fellow and a runner-up for Best Trial Brief in a mock trial competition. Additionally, he received the Cali Excellence for the Future Award in Intellectual Property; Patent Law; Trademark and Unfair Competition; U.C.C. Sales; U.C.C. Secured Transactions; and Criminal Procedure.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Defense
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spicer Rudstrom, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Memphis
- B.A. (2011)
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- State Bar of Tennessee