My practice focuses on patents and trademarks and includes a wide array of intellectual property areas, including intellectual property counseling, patent and trademark prosecution, patentability and infringement opinions, intellectual property licensing, and technology-related business transactions. I have drafted and prosecuted patent applications, both domestic and foreign, particularly in the semiconductor, computer hardware, computer software, blockchain, mechanical, and construction arts. My practice also includes trademark screening and clearance searches, application prosecution and maintenance, monitoring and enforcement, infringement analysis and opinions, and licensing.
- Intellectual Property
- State Bar of Arizona
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- Intellectual Property Section, State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Management Society (Arizona Chapter of the BYU Management Society)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- State Bar of Arizona # 028303
- Booth Udall Fuller PLC
- ViaTechMD: A Client Success Story
14 February 2020
- Human Genome Editing with CRISPR
22 January 2020
- Federal Trademark Scam Warning
12 December 2019
- Myndshft: A Client Success Story
2 December 2019
- The Federal Trademark Application Process
25 October 2018
- How does a Trademark Examiner Decide to Grant a Trademark?
16 October 2018
- Why does Choosing a Good Trademark Matter?
17 September 2018
- How to Enforce Your IP Rights in China
22 May 2017
- Am I a Micro Entity for Patent Fees?
28 April 2017