Bryan is currently an associate attorney at Retallick and Associates, PC. Bryan practices in the areas of family and bankruptcy law.
Prior to joining Retallick & Associates, Bryan worked as an associate attorney for Hoskins Legal Solutions, as a law clerk for the Attorney General's Office in the Criminal Appeal's Division, and as a law clerk for the Institute for Clean and Secure Energy.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Utah
- M.A. | Public Policy