Mr. Scott's primary areas of practice are commercial and business litigation, construction law and litigation, insurance coverage and bad faith, and products liability defense.
- Serve as lead and local counsel in business litigation involving all aspects of contract and commercial disputes
- Experience in federal and state appellate matters and jury and bench trials
- Represent and advise contractors, owners, and design professionals on public, commercial, and residential construction projects
- Represent contractors, owners, and warranty companies in litigation involving construction delay, cost overrun, and defect claims
- Represent insurers and insureds in complex insurance coverage and bad faith litigation
- Defend manufacturers and suppliers in products liability litigation
- Represent businesses and individuals in disciplinary proceedings before administrative licensing boards