EXPERIENCED DIVORCE LITIGATION ATTORNEY: Bruce Watson has been practicing law in Massachusetts for 30 years and has successfully represented numerous individuals in the civil and criminal justice systems. Attorney Watson’s practice concentrates on divorce and divorce litigation matters. Following law school, Attorney Watson worked for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts pursuing civil recoveries from doctors and other health care organizations. Thereafter, Attorney Watson worked for several law firms in Boston, concentrating on representation of individual health care providers and organizations and handling numerous plaintiff personal injury matters.
- Criminal Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Quincy Attorney
- Bruce Watson & Associates
- Boston University School of Law
- Boston South Divorce
- Common Myths in Massachusetts Family Law Every Parent Should Know
15 January 2020
- Child Custody in the Face of Infidelity
8 January 2020
- Is it legal to videotape my spouse behaving badly (verbal or physical abuse, infidelity, etc) as evidence in a divorce case?
27 December 2019
- Do I need to follow divorce proceedings to dissolve a civil union in Massachusetts?
18 December 2019
- Holiday Custody
2 December 2019
- Is Massachusetts a 50/50 state when it comes to the division of assets in a divorce
14 November 2019
- Missteps To Avoid In A High Net Worth Divorce
6 November 2019
- What is Collaborative Divorce?
4 November 2019
- Protecting Assets in a Divorce
26 August 2019