Bruce Nelson is the founder and principal attorney of The Nelson Law Firm, PLLC. Bruce focuses his practice on business & civil litigation, family law, alternative dispute resolution, business and corporate matters, personal injury and many others.
Bruce works closely with clients to achieve their desired legal solutions. Such results are frequently obtained through negotiation as opposed to litigation although each matter has its own unique characteristics.
Before founding Nelson Law in 2004, Bruce utilized his extensive business and corporate experience in new product and new business development, training, along with conducting needful discovery for mergers and acquisitions with a Fortune 500 company.
Bruce earned his Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Law School at BYU in 2004.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Brigham Young University
- Utah State Bar  # 10167