Bruce Andre RichardsonLaw Offices Of Bruce Richardson
- Real Estate Law, Foreclosure Defense
- New York
Bruce Richardson received a Bachelor of Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and a Juris Doctorate from the City University of New York School of Law.
He has extensive criminal and real estate litigation experience and has zealously advocated on behalf of disenfranchised individuals as well as distressed and victimized homeowners.
Bruce has negotiated and resolved real estate related criminal matters with the United States Attorney’s Office of both the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
His extensive criminal defense background has enabled him to adopt a trial advocacy approach to addressing the myriad complex issues inherent in foreclosure and real property cases.
Having conducted trials in both State and Federal courts, Bruce Richardson is well suited to combat the deceptive, abusive and unlawful practices perpetuated by large banks, institutional lenders, various homeowner rescue scheme entities and conmen.
He has sought loss mitigation remedies best suited for his clients’ needs including loan modifications, short sales, and deeds in lieu of foreclosure while assessing the IRS tax implications of each.
Bruce has successfully litigated foreclosure-related cases throughout New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Putnam, and Duchess Counties and is well adept in addressing the complex issues that serve as a barrier to distressed homeowners.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- Law Offices Of Bruce Richardson
- City University of New York - City College
- City University of New York - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- New York State Bar  # 4504106
- - Current