Attorney Bruce A. Goodman, Esq. attended The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a major in accounting in 1983. Thereafter, he attended the School of Law of the University of Miami where he graduated cum laude in 1986. Mr. Goodman was born in New York in 1961 and has been a resident of South Florida since 1977.
Throughout his career, Mr. Goodman has represented businesses and individuals in commercial litigation, as well as real estate, probate, and partnership litigation and disputes. He has effectively represented clients in litigation cases involving many different types of claims including breach of contract, fraud, negligence, tortious interference and breach of fiduciary duty. He has also effectively handled litigation cases involving shareholder and partnership disputes and dissolutions, complex accounting issues, and probate matters. Mr. Goodman also has experience representing creditors in collection matters, and has handled a number of cases involving extraordinary remedies including replevin, garnishment, and fraudulent transfers.
Additionally, Mr. Goodman also represents persons injured in automobile and boating accidents. Our personal injury cases, and many of our post-judgment collection cases, are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means our fees are paid on a percentage of the recovery, if any. Most other cases are handled on a reasonable hourly fee basis.
Mr. Goodman is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts as well as the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Goodman received the highest AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (indicating a “very high to pre-eminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar”).
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Free Consultation
- 11th Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Middle Districts of Florida
- United States District Courts for the Southern Districts of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: cum laude; The Order of the Coif.
- Activities: Board Member, University of Miami Law Review ,
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton School)
- Florida State Bar # 602302
- Broward County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- - Current
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- - Current
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- - Current
- Rotary Club of Coral Springs-Parkland
- Club President