Brooks West is a West Virginia personal injury lawyer and founder of West Law Firm with over 14 years of experience. Brooks helps people who have been wrongfully injured in car accidents, work injuries, slip and falls, and almost any other kind of situation where a person is injured by another's negligence in West Virginia.
When not practicing law, Brooks enjoys supporting and volunteering for numerous charities including the Kanawha Charleston Animal Shelter, Manna Meal, and Mission West Virginia. When not working, Brooks enjoys hiking and spending time with his wife, children, and dogs.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
There's never a fee unless and until we recover money for you.
No win, no fee.
- West Virginia
- The Calwell Practice, PLLC
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: National Dean's List. Thomas Jefferson Trustee Scholarship.
- West Virginia University
- B.A. (1996) | Business, Psychology, English, Philosophy
- Honors: Dean's List
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Law Firm - West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
- The Health, Safety & Personal Injury Law Blog
- Q. What kind of lawyer takes care of getting people out of a house sold on land contract who aren’t making payments?
- A: A real estate lawyer would probably be the best kind of lawyer for this issue. Hope this helps.
- Q. Vehicle accident not our fault totaled both our cars insurance is not paying enough for both losses what can we do?
- A: It sounds like you probably need to speak with an experienced accident lawyer. About 1/3 of our clients came to us after the insurance company either needlessly delayed their claim or failed to offer them full and fair compensation. If the insurance company is refusing to pay enough to cover all your losses, your primary option is to call a personal injury lawyer. We offer free consultations, so please feel free to call us today toll-free at 1-877-943-9378. We can also help you determine what is a fair settlement amount.
- Q. What happens in a civil litigation if it consists of a animal bite.what steps will happen?
- A: It depends. A personal injury case involving an animal bite can sometimes be settled just like a car accident type case before a lawsuit even needs to be filed. The first step would be to call an attorney experienced in dog bite cases and get a free consultation. Although dog bite cases can be fairly straight forward, they can also involve difficult issues like whether there is insurance coverage on the claim and who is at fault.