Brooke Barron is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Matrimonial & Family Law and Estate Planning & Administration Practice Groups.
Ms. Barron obtained her B.S. in Business Administration from SUNY Geneseo, and received her Juris Doctor in 2018 from American University- Washington College of Law.
While in law school, Ms. Barron was an Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition winner. Additionally, Ms. Barron was a law clerk for Commissioner Feldblum at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in Washington, D.C. and a student attorney for American University- Washington College of Law’s Civil Advocacy Clinic. Ms. Barron had also previously been employed at HoganWillig as a law clerk.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- American University- Washington College of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- State University of New York - College at Geneseo
- B.S. (2015) | Business Administration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition
- State Bar of New York
- Erie County Bar Association
- Estate Planning: Legal Self-Help
- HoganWillig Blog