Brittany S. WilliamsSchneider & Williams, P.C.
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law ...
Britt is the Vice President of Schneider & Williams, P.C. Originally from Georgia, she graduated from Rockdale Magnet School for Science and Technology. Britt then went on to attend Sweet Briar College in Sweet Briar, Virginia. There, Britt chaired as Vice President of the Student Government Association, the Campus Events Organization, and a community service society unique to Sweet Briar. She also enjoyed the opportunity to captain the Women’s Varsity Lacrosse team. Britt graduated Sweet Briar College with a BA in Sociology with a minor in Religion.
Following graduation, Britt attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama where she was named to the Dean’s List five out of the six semesters in which she was enrolled. During her tenure at Cumberland, Britt clerked for Circuit Court Judge Elisabeth French and Federal Chief Judge Karon O. Bowdre for the Northern District of Alabama. Both clerkships allowed her the opportunity to gain valuable insight from behind the bench, aid in the delivery of complex judicial opinions, and become entrenched in issues of Social Security Disability appeals.
In addition to the curricular activities Britt enjoyed during law school, she also had the good fortune to meet her now husband and law partner, Wren M. Williams. Williams easily convinced Britt to return to the beautiful state of Virginia and settle in his hometown of Stuart where they could remain partners, not just in life, but in law as well. When Britt is not drafting estate plans or aiding in the solution of a family issue, you can find her experimenting in her garden, on the back of a horse, or teaching their chocolate lab, Mousse, his latest trick.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Credit Cards Accepted
Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Schneider & Williams, P.C.
- - Current
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- Sweet Briar College
- B.A. | Sociology; Religion
- Virginia State Bar
- - Current