Brian S. Schwartz began his representation of seriously injured plaintiffs in 1993 in both New York and New Jersey and has done so continuously since that time. Brian concentrates his representation on those clients who have sustained significant, life-altering injuries due to the negligence of others in the operation of motor vehicles, construction sites and the maintenance of premises. It is this focused representation that has allowed Brian to develop specialized expertise in these areas of law. Brian firmly believes in preparing each of his cases as if they are going to trial. It is this level of dedication that has enabled him to successfully resolve hundreds of cases and obtain tens of millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
In order to truly represent the interests of a seriously injured client, an attorney must understand and appreciate the nature of a client’s injuries from both a medical and emotional perspective. Therein lies perhaps Brian’s greatest strengths. His keen knowledge of the medical conditions and treatments surrounding his client’s injuries is supplemented by the empathy and sensitivity he shows towards his clients.
It is this exceptional knowledge and understanding of the devastating impact a client’s injuries can have that allows Brian to fully convey to the Courts and defense counsel in New York and New Jersey the magnitude of the loss in a way that is easily understood and appreciated by all. This has enabled Brian to achieve the resolution of cases which truly maximized their value and provided the best result possible.
A particular strength of Brian is his expertise in his knowledge of the rules of civil practice that govern litigation throughout the Courts of New York. Brian’s expertise in this area is sought both inside and outside the firm as he possesses the ability to educate others on the intricate details and nuances concerning the rules of civil procedure.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP
- - Current
- New York Law School
- State University of New York - College at Oneonta
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar # 046781993
- - Current
- New York State Bar
- - Current
- Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP Website
- New York Personal Injury Law Blog
- Scary New York Elevator Incident
28 January 2019
- What You Should Do If You Slip and Fall on Snow and Ice
15 January 2019
- Happy Holidays from Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP!!
21 December 2018
- The Maternal Mortality Crisis and New York Medical Malpractice
26 November 2018
- U.S. News & World Report Includes Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, LLP in Listing of 2019 Best Law Firms in New York City
19 November 2018
- Drunk Driver Crashes Into Boy Scout Troop Killing a 12-Year Old Boy
2 October 2018
- Barry A. Washor and Christopher L. Sallay Named to 2019 Best Lawyers List
17 August 2018
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
16 July 2018
- Three Elements You Must Prove in Motor Accident Cases
13 July 2018
What to do if You've Been in a Car Accident & it Wasn't Your Fault - NY Attorney Brian Schwartz http://www.quellerfisher.com/ (212) 406-1700 New York personal injury attorney Brian Schwartz explains to you...What Investigation is Needed After a Car Accident? New York Attorney Brian Schwartz Explains
What Investigation is Needed After a Car Accident? New York Attorney Brian Schwartz Explains http://www.quellerfisher.com (212) 406-1700 New York personal injury attorney Brian Schwartz talks about what he looks for when trying to...