Brian R. BarjenbruchLaw Offices of Brian R. Barjenbruch, LLC
- Employment Law, Personal Injury, Consumer Law ...
Brian Barjenbruch has been a practicing attorney since 2002, having had the opportunity to work with and learn from many talented and well-respected members of the Kansas City metropolitan bar. Mr. Barjenbruch is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Kansas, and has represented clients at the trial court and appellate court levels, and in arbitrations before the National Association of Securities Dealers (predecessor to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and the American Arbitration Association.
Mr. Barjenbruch has litigated and resolved dozens of cases, including claims for wrongful termination, employment discrimination, employment contracts, fraud, breach of contract, personal injury, worker’s compensation and shareholder liability. Mr. Barjenbruch has won judgments for plaintiffs in trial court and defended those judgments to appellate courts.
Mr. Barjenbruch has successfully appealed and defended appeals in Missouri state courts and before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Barjenbruch has been involved in drafting dozens of briefs to be presented in appellate courts in Missouri, Kansas, North Carolina, Florida and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Barjenbruch also has considerable experience in the formation of business entities, as well as in the drafting, review and negotiation of contracts of varying complexity.
Mr. Barjenbruch has a strong understanding and considerable experience in handling a matter from filing to resolution, having drafted hundreds of pleadings and motions to courts throughout the United States. Mr. Barjenbruch has been involved in litigating cases in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Georgia, New Mexico, Idaho, and Colorado, at both the trial court and appellate court levels. Mr. Barjenbruch has also conducted and produced witnesses for numerous depositions, and has tried cases to courts in Missouri and Kansas.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Law Offices of Brian R. Barjenbruch, LLC
- - Current
- Franke, Schultz & Mullen, P.C.
- Law Offices of George A. Barton, P.C.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Honors: Member of Ellison Moot Court Board
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- B.A. | Political Science
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- - Current