Brian MacKenzie practices exclusively in the areas of automobile and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, worker’s compensation claims, products liability, and social security disability.
Brian MacKenzie is a graduate of the University of Michigan (B.A.) and Michigan State University (J.D.). Mr. MacKenzie has been an advocate for victim’s rights for the past ten years. He is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Michigan. Mr. MacKenzie is a member of the American Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Michigan Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. MacKenzie has handled cases all over the United States. If you or a loved has been injured, contact Mr. MacKenzie immediately. If he cannot assist you, he will refer you to another attorney or obtain co-counsel to handle your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (1995)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1992)
- Colorado State Bar  # 29276
- - Current