Brian J. Bean is a Spokane & Coeur d'Alene attorney specializing in business, real estate and corporate law. His previous legal experience includes being corporate counsel for an Avista Utilities subsidiary, Ecova Inc.
He has extensive experience guiding both large and small companies through strategic business and legal decisions, corporate formalities, negotiations and disputes. He is similarly proficient in real estate law, including, but not limited to commercial/residential purchase and sales, title actions, foreclosures, easements and boundary disputes.
Brian prides himself in partnering with his clients to help them achieve their goals and objectives. This means better attorney communication, being cost conscious, thinking outside the traditional attorney-client box and investing in his clients for long-term relationship.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Securities Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Idaho State Bar
- ID Number: 8761
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 43294
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- Gonzaga University
- Idaho State Bar  # 8761