Brian D. Kaschel
- Divorce, Juvenile Law, Personal Injury ...
I represent clients in:
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car accidents, DWI, DUI and injured pedestrians"
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Fairfield Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- Free Initial Divorce Consultations in Connecticut Vary by Lawyer
December 24, 2022
- Stepparent Adoption in Connecticut
November 21, 2022
- Connecticut Divorce Depositions
January 21, 2021