I represent clients in:
1. Family Court and divorce matters including legal separation, annulment, alimony, child support, custody, parenting plans and post judgment issues involving modification and contempt. I draft and review prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. I also handle Restraining Orders.
2. Juvenile Court cases where a child has been arrested. In addition, I help parents who are involved with DCF including Orders of Temporary Custody, Neglect Petitions and appeals of Substantiation and Central Registry.
3. Probate Court issues concerning Termination of Parental Rights, Guardianship, Adoptions plus Estate Administration and Will Contests.
4. Personal Injury victims involved in car accidents, DWI, DUI and injured pedestrians"
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Fairfield Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- Custodial Interference
14 February 2019
- Texting While Driving in Connecticut
2 February 2019
- Larceny in Connecticut Juvenile Court
1 February 2019
- Connecticut Divorce Residency Requirements
21 December 2018
- Alimony Tax Changes in Connecticut
3 December 2018
- Dividing Property in a Connecticut Divorce
21 November 2018
- Motorcycle Accident Settles for $13.6 million
10 October 2018
- Dog Bite Victim Receives $320,000
9 October 2018
- Dog Attack – Connecticut Woman Bitten in Face Awarded $364,094
3 August 2018