Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Credit Cards Accepted
Select employment law and personal injury matters are accepted on a contingency-fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken
- Law Offices Of Kenneth J. Kroopf
- I represented a wide variety of employees in disability discrimination, wrongful termination, contract, and payment disputes. I also represented plaintiff's in personal injury cases including car, bike, and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and dog bites.
- Law Offices of Timothy J. Morgan
- I represented landlords in both simply and complex evictions and all aspects of landlord-tenant law.
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.A. (2008) | European History
- State Bar of California  # 282494
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- History! What is it Good For?? The Law!, UCSC History Symposium 2016, University of California Santa Cruz
- Keynote speaker.
- Raise your Hand II: Cross Over Issues With Workers' Compensation
- The presentation teaches basic employment law issue spotting to applicants' attorneys.
- Raise Your Hand!: 25 Practical Tips for the Applicant's Attorney Facing Disability Discrimination in Employment, Monterey, CA
- Central Coast Applicant's Attorneys Association
Websites & Blogs
- Legal Resources - Brian Mathias Law
Contact & Map