Brian is a graduate of the University of South Carolina. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2000. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar, and he has served on numerous committees including the Ethics Advisory Committee, Professional Responsibility Committee, and the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee.
Brian and his wife, Amy, have two sons. Brian has served as a volunteer youth soccer coach for more than 10 years. He is also an avid band parent and enjoys playing computer/video/board games with his boys in his spare time.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C.
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- “Leave the Representation, Take the Cannoli: The Crime Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege and The Godfather
- South Carolina Lawyer Magazine
- “Church Bells and Wheelchairs: The ADA and Religion”
- South Carolina Assoc. for Justice
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Lease Agreements, Defaults & Collections , Columbia, SC
- Sterling Education Services
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- District Court of South Carolina
- Brian C. Gambrell's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C. Website
- Injury Law News in the Carolinas
- Factors that Affect Personal Injury Settlements
28 October 2020
- How to Prepare for a Personal Injury Consultation?
26 October 2020
- When Dad Says: “Try a Cheese Sandwich”
23 October 2020